Draca Wards Saga

Draca Wards Saga

Sunday, March 17, 2013

A few pics

Last week I did a signing at Acorn Books store and a speaking event at Kent County Library:

Acorn Books, March 9th

The library made a dragon display in my honor!
Thank you to Friends of Kent County Library for the bag.
I had a great time at both events and met some great people. I wish I had time to go into details.

The Kent County Public Library in Delaware is having an Authors and Audiences event on Saturday, April 20, 2013. Due to my impending move, I had to bow out of the event. <sniff>  But if you are from the Baltimore/Delmarva area, please drop by.  There was a great group of authors and artists last year, and I am sure it will be even better this year. If you are interested, you can visit their Facebook page for more information.  https://www.facebook.com/KCPLibrary


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

B.


No comments:

Post a Comment