Draca Wards Saga

Draca Wards Saga

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello!

I am drafting my inaugural post from my trusty iPad using this nice app called Blogpress. I have tried several before this, but this one seems to be 'the one'. Hopefully. We'll see.

I have another blog, Staying Home, which was meant to chronicle my adventures as a stay at home mom with a pending book due for release. But I never anticipated how many things would take priority over my sad little blog. Hopefully I will do better from now on.

So you are probably wondering why I would create a new blog if I can barely keep my other one alive. The only realistic answer I can come up with is that I am not quite right in the head. My idealistic answer would be that as opposed to writing about life away from the workforce, here I can write about writing, and to give some insight about my upcoming saga. So we will see how that goes.

Please check out my website www.dracawards.com to find out more about my book.

B.


- Blogpress post from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment